no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Thursday, March 26, 2009
ARMY GOLF CART

Well today was quite interesting.

This morning we had to help the vice principal by putting up these attendance folders around the school.
I think it was pointless because they will probably rip apart in two days.
We were naughty and taped this guys locker shut.
Muahahaha.

While we were putting up the folders, this kid in grade eight named Josh started asking us to help him with his math test.
Of course we said no.
(we=lillie and i)

So then he got REALLY annoying. He started calling Lillie cute and asking her out, and then this grade nine came out, and asked my age and asked me out. They were joking of course,
but its still nasty.
I mean, josh looks like hes 40, but with really bad acne.
Phyllis said he should shave it off.
Yuck.

At lunch we went to Mickie D's. I had my usual fatty meal.
Quarterpounder with no cheese and a regular fries.
I usually get an extra large fries, but I cut back at lunches.

On the way back to school these two idoits were trying to jack this stores
black golf amry cart thingy. Someone came out and chased them away, but
I think they came back later and took it.

Tonight/now, I am at Lillie's for the night.
We just got back from sobeys, and we bought chips and stuff.
And these HUGEMUNGOGINORMOUSMEGA well, thats exagerating a bit,
but it was flavored water.
I better drink some of that soon.

I had to take a dammn allergy pill because her fluff ball of a cat makes me sneeze.
Which is definitly no fun,
icky.

Uhh, well, I think I have to get off the ccomputer now.
Considering its not even mine. :]

laterrs.

10:35 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor