no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Monday, March 9, 2009
carnies.
Wow, 30 something people visited since I last updated. I thought this was only for my own personal use.
Huh.
Well there wont be much interesting going on. As you may have already found out.
Today was the first day of winter carnival! It sucked (:
I had to wear pink and black because I didn't have anything red.
At lunch we had a jelly eating contest, but it went all chaotic and no one could see.
People started
molesting random people in the crowd. I got out of there fast.
Tomorrow we wear our
jabbawalkie masks. Them freaking
plastic pieces are 9 dollars each.
Talk about a rip off.
Jesus.
One of my friends is going like, bank
rupt.
That's a bad thing. I can't do anything about it, but now she is not going to the camp that all the grade eights are going to. Sucks, it is going to be really fun.
Anyways. I deleted the
cbox. It was slowing everything down. If you have a comment, leave it on the post. It says jot notes .
yaya.
Byebye.
Oh, and the time on this is off, its 4:30pm right now.
4:20 PM