no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
CRASHCRASHBOOMBANG!

Gah!

I got to go soon, I have stupid violin and I have to eat, but I will type as fast as my hands can go.

Lillie, Phyllis and I stayed inside in the bathroom all lunch sitting on this ledge. Thankfully, no one came in and took a dump, so it didn't smell in there, at least, not too bad.

We didn't want to go outside because this morning it snowed about half a foot and it was all gross and slushy.

I think I want to get my hair cut in jaggedy layers, I'm getting bored of it.
I've had pretty much the same hairstyle for a long time now.

I'm STARVING! I need to eat something.

This afternoon we had our last art class. Thankgod.
Art sucks because we have a teacher that doesn't like anyone and we have to make stupid african masks (no offence to the people who like them) out of ink, and color with crayons.
We might as well sit on the floor and paint the walls.
That would be a bit more artistic.

I've got to finish this english, then I'm going to eat.


laterrs.

4:56 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor