no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Monday, March 16, 2009
marchbreak. day 1
Alright.
Today is officially my first day of march break/spring break.Well, I can't really call it Spring break, considering its still winter,but that is what the american's call it, and they have it inwinter too, so I guess march break is the most fitting.
I went shopping with my mother today. SO EXCITING HUH?I bought three shirts and one pair of jeans.
Thats a heck load of clothes, considering that those where the onlyclothing artifacts I bought in the past nine months.
Saving up for a computer can make you not want to spend money.
Everyone is going away this week besides my friend Lillie and I :(
I want to go away too! They are all going cool places like Boston
and Florida. I'm jealous. The last time we went on a vacation was
when I was ten years old, and that was to Disney World for a week.
I want to go see Mickey Mouse again!
I watched Sleeping Beauty for the first time in what, 5 years last night.
God, I LOVE that movie. The prince never talks though. Its the only princess movie I don't own,
haha.
I wonder what I will do tomorrow.
Probably nothing.
I'll see.
Laterrr.
7:10 PM