no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Friday, March 13, 2009
marchbreak timeee (:
Today is friday the 13th, but I don't believe in
bad luck on this day, its usually just fine.
Last day of winter carnival! Wore our pajama's today (:
Took about 330975023875084 pictures throughout the week.
Went to my friend Lillie's today afer school. We ate a lot of cookies and made
lemonade like we usually do. Then we went upstairs and worked on our plan (:
Oh, and went on
www.alice.org were you download a program and create your own
3D graphical images and videos.
We had the most fun 20 minutes before I had to go, :D
A lot of funny things happened,
im not in the mood to go in detail.
My parents are at the movies atm and my brother is at a sleepover, so
there is no one home but me and Sophie, my doggie.
A lovely yorkshire terrier (:
She's adorable.
I'm pooped. Going to finish this sprite and watch a movie.
Later.
9:22 PM