no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Monday, March 23, 2009
musicismyhothot ?

So I haven't been on in a while.

A few days that is.
Oh well, When I have stuff to do, I have stuff to do.
Anyways. I had a pretty layed back march break.
Nothing interesting happened, at all.

Today was the first day back, and all day I was dizzy
from being tired. I was up to late last night reading, unable to sleep.
Then, I put my book away, and went into a deep thought about random things happening this week. I might have fallen asleep for a while, I don't know.
I can't remember much. There must be something wrong with me.

On Thursday I am going to my friend Lillie's for a sleepover.
I hope.
I might not be allowed, because parents sometimes tend to say no.
I wouldn't get there until around eight, because I have my modern dance class first.

Hahahaha. I take dance. Laugh it out of your system.

Continuing ...

There was this iTouch commercial on TV and I spent almost an hour trying to find the song that was playing. It was a cool song,
but I didn't know what it was called and it started to get on my nerves.

The title of the song and the artist surprised me a bit.
Music Is My Hot Hot Sex by CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy).

Ha, well. I liked it.

It's really creepy when you look at your fingers and realize you have blood under your nails. It's quite reassuring when you realize its only red paint.

Tupperware !
That's right.

I got to go and do something.
Laterrs.

3:48 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor