no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009
old blog #2

Ok, well today my computer was being a freak and wouldn't let me type anthing until now. I also noticed that something happened to my shift keys, then I found my brother and his friends with them. I was like "Why do you have the shift keys" and they were all, "I dunno". Typical.I am going to my best friend Phyll's for the night. Phyll is a gal BTW, ;D. I am going to take my new camera which I got for my birthday and take a heck load of pictures. I love taking pictures.I have decided to have a small birthday party this year on the weekend. I am taking 5 of my friends to go see a movie. I hope they all give me money as a pesent, because I am completely broke.I finished Breaking Dawn this morning. I was happy that I was done, but then I realized that it was over and now I have nothing to read. That depresses me greatly.My dad started a fire in our fireplace this morning because we didn't start up our furnace yet, which we should since it was 2 degrees when I woke up, at 11:30. I got dressed and went downstairs and had a bowl of soup for breakfast, it was yummeh.I seriously sugest that you download the songs;Contol-Metro StationSo What- PinkLove Story- Taylor Swiftand Over My Head- The fray. They are some good tunes to jam too (:Thats all, I have to go pack now for Phylls, even though it is only 4:44 (whoa) and I don't have to be there until 8ish?

6:21 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor