no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Sunday, April 5, 2009
Blahblah baaaa sheep.

Ok so.
People do not use correct anything anymore.
Expecially when typing.
Lets eat grandad!
Lets eat, grandad.

See the difference?
USE CORRECT PUNCTUATION. It saves lives.

Anyways. I found this cool site that you type in the address
to a youtube video, and it takes the music file, and makes it an
mp3 so you can just download it off that site.
Quite helpful, expecially in my case since i can't find
all my songs on limewire, and I hate having to switch over to the
old computer.

Yesterday I met my 3rd cousins.
It was kind of strange, because it was at a
hockey game and we only saw them for an hour.
Oh well, doesn't matter.
My friend Lillie came, and there was fries, so its all good (:

Im currently going to make a new blog layout,
a lighter color one.
But I'm so lazy, its taking a while.
I need some color palattes too.
I'll just check some sites.

Well I have to go empty the washing machine..

laterrs.

7:43 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor