no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Thursday, April 30, 2009
BOYSLIKEGIRLSNOREALLY.

SOSOSOSO.
I GOT HOME.
AND THERE WAS A SIGN.
AND IT SAID WE ARE GOING TO FLORIDA ON THE 5th OF JUNE.
YAY :3

I'm sick. AGAIN. What is this, the 12034701297840 time this month?
Usually I have a really hearty immune system, but I guess something is goingaround and I just keep catching it. Gross. This time its a sore throat, so I'mdrinking some tea. Ymm, tea.
I like tea.

At lunch Phyllis' and I chilled on the feild, and watched clouds. As we were doing that, some losers where playing hopscotch and they kept arguing about how to play. They're definitly cool. Actually, maybe they are and Phyllis and I are the losers :/

THROW IT AWAY! FORGET YESTERDAY!
I went through my old songs on my mp3, and in grade seven I was in mad mad mad love with Boys Like Girls. And now I am again :DD they are just so awesome its hard to stay away.


Here is one of my favorite songs by them, thanks to Colleen who showed me how to putyoutube videos up in here :*


4:17 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor