Wednesday, April 15, 2009
BROTHERPLAYINGGUITARHERO80'S
HURRAH!! I just found out that I'm going to Maine U.S.A
Which is like, 6 ours from our house?
Maybe?
If your
intelligent you could
probably figure out where I live from that.
Its only for three days, but all we're doing is shopping ;D
Fun fun fun.
EW. I'M SICK. DON'T TOUCH ME YOU'LL GET GERMS.I have stuffed nose, sneezes, sour
throut, dry cough, sinus headache,
etc,
etc. Lovely huh?
Its strange, people post their blogs, we talk twice on the
cboxes,and it feels like they are already my friends, when I barely know them, like, at all. Oh well.
Today in math, we had a province wide math
assessment.
But I wasn't there, because I went home sick. Hopefully I wont have to do it tomorrow. Which reminds me, I have some uncompleted homework to do. Should I?
Hmm, nah. I'll
procrastinate.
First period, we had family studies, but we made cookies today instead
of sewing. (Which sucks for me because sewing is my
loooove <3)
I missed most of it though, because Lillie and I went to
help the vice principal
encorrreee.When we did get back, we we're told that we had to help clean,
but we couldn't have any cookies. It was kinda sad, I wanted a cookie !
THANKGOD I DIDN'T GET ONE.They were
DRIPPING grease. It soaked
through the paper towl that people were carrying them in, and started dripping down their arms. So everyone threw them out :D
It was gross.
I need another pill. I can't take one yet though. I must be immune to these, because the one I had earlier didn't really work.
GUESS WHAT GUYS! MY HANDS ARE TO LARGE FOR MY ARMS!The doctor said so x]
Also, that I'm underweight by almost twenty pounds
DDDDDDD; I'm not that thin!
But, I AM a giant. 5'10 to be exact. Tall tall tall tall tall.
But guess what, I can reach the cookie jar before ALL OF YOU.
I'm kind of hyper for being sick. Strange. Maybe it's because I slept
three hours when I got
homee.
laterrs.
4:19 PM