no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
ICOULDSLEEPONTHEROOFOFARACECAR
Ok.
I finished Phyllis' blog.
The address is on the side. Go spam her
cbox with nasty comments
ok?
Today I had that concert thing, and we had to sit and watch other groups that were much better, and younger, than us play their songs for almost three hours. Talk about dull. No one likes 11 year
old's playing Bach and
Mozart for three hours.
After school I went to the grocery store to get my passport photos taken. Its a good thing I am good at keeping a straight face, because for one of the pictures I'm not allowed to smile. To bad that almost impossible for my brother. He had a smile up to his eyebrows, which was really creepy.
The people have something against teeth. Oh well, the photo is fine.. but I look a little cranky.
Yay. My game that I bought on
eBay came in.
LOL. Its just Sims 2 Double Deluxe. Nothing too
extravagant, but why pay $20 in stores when you can pay $12 online with shipping and handling? You just have to wait a week for it to come in, but
that's fine considering I was so busy this week I didn't have anytime to play it anyways.
Hopefully tomorrow we wont do much, because I'm so tired its crazy. I wish school started at 9:30am instead of 8:20am. Then I could sleep in a little longer. But compared to how long I sleep in on the weekends (11:00am) its still not very long.
laterrs.
5:12 PM