Tuesday, April 14, 2009
IM ON A BOAT, TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK.
Today was my appointment at the heart doctor.
It was, interesting. That's
all I'm going to say.
I colored a picture of
Elmo this afternoon, then realized how furious I am that
Big Bird is now Yellow Bird (
I see why.. ha),
Oscar the
grouch is
now a recycling bin
dude, and cookie monster is now veggie monster.
Whoever changed that, must die.
Seriously. Not that I watch that show, really, its just sad.
Kids liking
vegetables?
No way.Well, I liked veggies when I was little.
I liked carrots and sweet
potatos and squash.
I liked them so much that my skin started to tint orange.
Not kidding. My parents thought I had a
disease x]
Anyone watch the show House? I really like it. My mother and I
sit down and watch it every
Monday night. Its really the only show I watch.
I'm kinda sick of television truthfully. More into computers.
I probably signed up for ever single site on the web. No joke.
Hurray. I have lovely orchestra tonight, extra early, extra long.
Extra no fun. I hate orchestra, but I like it better than my actual violin class,but I am not allowed to quit. I'd
probably regret quitting anyways.
I think this summer I want to sign up for some
canoing (canooing? canoeing?) lessons/classes. I can
canoe, and I love it, so why not do it during the summer?
My two best friends are like twins, who look nothing a like at all. Ferternal twins I think its called. Creepy. Out of us three, I'm the only cool one (: Kidding guys.
laterrs.
3:50 PM