no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
IOWETHELIBRARYMYLIFESAVINGS

Well my trip was, interesting...
It smelled really bad, but we got to see 17 Again which was pretty good. We also stuffed our faces with chips and candy and stuff, which took many attempts to get out of the stupid vending machine. We ran around the town by ourselves for a while and went into this really strange "Retro" Shop.
Wow, the clothes in there were pretty strange.
The rings were really cool though.

Today at school Lillie and I along with Mellisa and Max, who are in my class, got a task. The task sounds pretty fun actually. We are pretty much redesigning the walls and hallways of our school. Like, if we want something painted, it will be painted.
We design and make everything, and I THINK I am making a bullitan board on computers (facebook, msn, being safe, chat lingo, etc). I'm actually really excited to get started, haha.

Mmmmm, I'm eating extra cheesy goldfish. They are pretty good. Not my fav though, I like the salt and vinigar ones and the pizza ones better (: These will due though.

My other friend, whom I've mentioned a few times now, Phyllis has also created a blog. That's good. Now I don't seem like suck a freak. I'll post it here later, once it is OK'ed with her.

I've got to go do this math homework, and crap. I think there is a very good chance that I have a 40$ library overdue bill D:

laterrs .

4:15 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor