no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Monday, April 27, 2009
KNOWWHAT?IDONTLIKEYOU.
...ARGY FLABBER OHIN DISIT GENICAL MINUS MURES GAYRAH DESPIT BIMLAW BCR ASSA SASA SAS. NAHH!That is what I sounded like this morning. I did NOT want to get up. I didn't want to straighten my hair. I didn't want to go downstairs and get my jeans out of the dryer. I didn't want to put on socks. I didn't want to eat breakfast. I did want to sleep. I did want to read. I did want to go to Florida. ;D
Today we didn't do much in school, but the teacher did take us outside for social studies... and then right back inside after 5 minutes because this one kid hid in a dumpster, got out, went behind the
field and then ran away. He escaped school! Lucky him, this place is crap. I don't want to be here either.
I'm completely out of new music. I need more. Recommend? I've heard of all your
usuals. (
paramore, 3Oh!3, etc) I need something new.
Oh nasty. I think we have 3
english projects? Maybe 4? It could have even been two, I honesty don't know. I zoned out when he told us. All I know is that I have to write a full page of free writing. Like, about anything. It hurts your hands after writing for 6
minutes straight without being allowed to even look up from your sheet or erase something.
laterrs.
3:53 PM