no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Saturday, April 18, 2009
OMGIHAVEAHEADACHE.NOWITSGONE.

Ok. I'm better now.

Today I had to wake up at 9:45am, to go to my violin practice at ten.
I should I have gotten up earlier, but my brain wouldn't function.
I usually get up around 11am on Saturdays. Plus, violin on the weekend = poo.
Oh, and they had yummy 2 month old pizza for us to chow down on. Ick.

Then I got home, and found out my back+shoulder were like, broken.
Not literally, but everytime I would breath in, it would KILL.
It hurt so bad I was wincing Dx It DID go away, thank god.

I saw Hannah Montana last night, and it was cute, but cheesy. Like I expected.
What I didn't expect was there to be 6 birthday parties going on in the theatre.
Talk about talking.
Whoa, that sounds weird. Talk about talking. Huh.

Tomorrow I have my orchestra trip. It sounds fun. We're going to see the movie
17 Again, sleep in a hotel, etc etc. We only have to play violin for, 3 hours tops. So lots
of free time. Which is always the best part of these trips.
Of course, since I'm leaving tomorrow I wont be at school on Monday. Yay.
I get home at nine.

GOTTOPACK.

laterrs.

3:43 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor