no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
SONO. Erm....
Sosososososososo SOOOOOOO...
I have a headache and it hasn't gone away for a while.
In fact, its been here what, 02374 days now?
Dannggg. Its driving me bonkers.
Make it
stoooooooop.
SOYES.
Erm,
April fools was lame.
In french its apparently called
poisson d'avril,
so my friend
Melissa and my friend
Kaylee went
running around putting fish on peoples backs.
LOL.
not real fish, like paper fish with tape. No one noticed, so it was kinda funny,
but still lame. No offence guys :*
SOYEAH.
Erm,
Sleeeeeeepovvvvveeerrr tomorrow.
With Phyllis.
Phyllis with the
unpronounceable last name.
We shall play
mario galaxy.
Because we are nerds.
annnnddd we shall eat cheese
dipp.
uhh, wait no.
sorry,
im not cool enough for cheese dip.
we will have to have
goldfishies and whatever else instead.
SOYUP.
Erm,
today i went
through major memory loss D:
I couldn't remember the names of people I just heard them tell me, and I
couldn't remember the word
sacrifice, and i couldn't remember to bring gloves, and i
couldn't remember i put my cell in my coat pocket so i took a
spaz and whipped out about 15 grade sevens in my mad frenzy.
SOYESSER.
Erm,
gahh. if you know how to post
YouTube videos on here please let me know?
i mean like, ones that are not yours. ;D
time for lovely dance. we're being pirates.
gosh,
that sounds
soo little kiddie.
byekiddies.
laterrs.
6:07 PM