no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
UGHTOOMUCHSTRESS!

I'm worried now.
I heard some BIG BIG family plans might be interfering with my school trip,which i wanted to go on since the beginning of the year. Most of you would say, who cares about a trip, but its over night and there was so much planning, and UGH.
I'm upset. I really want to go. If you read this and I know you, do not mention it to anyone please.


Today I created the layout for my friend Phyllis' blog. Its cute, she spent like, an hour drawing the fruit on it. And eh hem, I drew the banana (: and something else I think.

Tomorrow I have another violin concert thing. I am SO sick of violin now, its like non stop.
My shoulder is killing me, because I'm not use to playing for like, three hours straight.

Want to know whats really hard to do? Go your entire day without saying "uhm". Like when you're speaking and thinking, most people tend to say "Uhh, and then I did this,uhm... then this" etc.
It's surprisingly hard.
You have to plan out what you need to saybefore you say it really well.

I'm soooo tired. There is way too much happening lately. Tomorrow I have to go to Lillie'sand help her with her coding of her blog.

Some people are seriously getting on my nerves. You probably don't know it,but JEEZ. JUST STOP. I WANT TO BE ORIGINAL. I think that gives a little hint ;) LOL.

Today we were promised to go see a play, but a few people in the class were bad so the teacher said she was actually AFRAID to take us. Wow, she's majorly ashamed of us or something. I didn't think we we're that terrible. Maybe we're stinky? Well... some of us actually are.
laterrs.

9:11 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor