no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
WEARENOWROOFERS.
.................................................Friday; Had a boring day at school so I'm not going to talk about that. I went to Phyllis' in the evening for a while though, and it was pretty great. We went outside when it was dark, and her backyard backs onto a park. There was a bunch of like, 17 year olds hanging out in the feild and they kept swearing and making a bunch of noise, so we went on the deck and took pictures of them. With flash. And they saw the flash. And they yelled, "What the *fword* was that!" and yeah, it was funny because they started running everywhere looking for us.
Saturday; I went to the mall with Phyllis and bought a new shirt, which I like. It's a v-neck tank top and it has a greenish grayish all-over pattern on it. It's quite pretty. L
Later, I went to my friend Kim's, birthday party. It was kind of awkward because I didn't know many people there, because I'm in stupid french immersion and everyone else was in english. It was alright, got better as the night went on. We watched Dead Silence, which I did see before. (In a tent with two friends in my backyard by a path D:) Some guy and me kept laughing when everyone screamed.
Today; I guess I was tired because I woke up at 12:30 today. I
was suppose to hang out with Lillie today, but I guess she wanted to hang out with Danielle more, so she said we couldn't hang out. >:(
Doesn't matter, I called Phyllis and went to her house instead. We climbed trees and such. We're so lame,
haha.
I guess that sums it all up.
laterrs.
5:32 PM