no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
YAYLOVELYCANADAWEATHER!

OMG ITS HOT OUTSIDE.
REALLY REALLY HOT. CONSIDERING IT WAS LIKE, 10 DEGREES YESTERDAY.

It's 29 degrees celsius, which is toasty, especially for April. Thankfully I was smart and decided to wear shorts and a tank top to school today. (Tank top had a sweater and shorts were to my knees, all abiding school regulations) but still, I think I have a sun burn.

At lunch, I may have mentioned it before, but there is a field by our school, with woods all around it and at lunch Phyllis' and I were stupid and we ran through it barefoot. Who knows what kinds of things are buried underneath those leaves and sticks. Ugh, I don't think we should do that again.

She came over after school and I taught her some more violin. She's teaching me piano. I think we're both losers and we both suck. ;DD

I want to go take a cold shower. I just was outside running around and now I'm sweltering hot. Icky.

I think in June I'm going to Florida :o
Like, Orlando Florida. My mom keeps talking about it, and when we would go if we are, and we'd go to Disney World too. I went when I was 10, and it was pretty awesome. I'd love to go again.

Laterrs.

5:06 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor