Monday, April 13, 2009
ZOMGBLOODZOMG25THPOST
--
This morning I went to the bathroom to take out my over-night retainer,
and to get ready to have a shower. I took out my retainer, and after two minutes,
I started to taste copper in my mouth. I smiled in the mirror,
and my teeth and gums were
completely coated in blood.
I spat in the sink, and it turns out my
tongue was swimming in it too.
After 5 minutes, I had no
more to spit out, and I started searching my
mouth for where the blood came from.
Strangely, it was like it all came from nowhere,
because there was none gushing from my
tongue or
my gums, or any part of my mouth for that matter.
Yes, it came from somewhere, but I have NO CLUE where.
Hopefully I'm fine,
haha.
It was, gross.
PHYLLIS IS THE MOST INCOMPETENT, ANNOYING, IRRITATING, FULLOFFART, CLUELESS, BRAINWASHED, GIRL I HAVE EVER KNOWN.
Yet, she is still my best friend. So not cool. I officially now hate you Phyllis.
I'm sick. I have a sour throat and a dry cough.
Lovely huh?
Maybe that has something to do with my blood?
Nasty
weather outside today. Rained then snowed,
then
blizzarded, then hailed, then snowed, then rained, and now, its sunny out.
Weird. Why can't it just pick one thing.
Like sun, for example. Sounds good to me.
Food also sounds good to me right now.
All I ate today was a bowl of
Kraft dinner. And I hate
Kraft dinner.
Oh, and two girl guide cookies I have yet to pay for x]
laterrs.
4:49 PM