no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Friday, May 1, 2009
BREAKITBREAKITBREAKIT!
Ok, so on Wednesday after school I went to lillie's, and since it was a half day I had to eat lunch at her house.
Now you see, her floor + my socks equals me falling.So we made some grilled cheese sandwiches, and I was the one flipping them on the frying pan thing. Once, my foot slipped, because of my socks and floor deal, and one fell off to the side. Later, I went to get a glass to pour my orange juice and low and behold, my foot slipped,
The glass flew into the air,
and shattered into,
a million,
tiny,
peices.
NOW TODAY;I went to Lillie's again, and we washed this bag she is bringing to her audition on
The Next Star tomorrow. Anyways, we started like, play fighting (?) in the kitchen, and she pushed me into the counter.
There was a glass on that counter.
And I slipped on that floor while she pushed me.
And the glass went tumbling down, cracking on the floor.
Two glasses down in one week. Funny if you were there (:
That's it, I'm thinking.
Laterrs.
7:47 PM