no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Saturday, May 23, 2009
HESNOTURFRIND,NOTANYMORR!

So,
two days ago I got back from my camp with school. It was fun and all, but last year was much better. Maybe because everything seemed more new to me? There was a rock climbing wall this year and this swing thing though, so that made it worth while.

I had a video, but turns out its too large D: Anyone know a good free movie editing program I can download?

Yesterday Lillie and I skipped school in the afternoon with permission from parents (not really skipping huh?) and went to watch some friends compete in this humungo track meet. OMG some of those people were crazy crazy amazing fast. It was so hot though, felt like 30degrees Celsius sitting on the bleachers. I was smart. I put on sunscreen.
Lillie, not so much. Her body is a tomato ;D
After school I headed over to her house and we spent the entire afternoon and evening across the street at her lake. Over the winter a dock washed up, and we jumped off the "main dock" onto the "mini dock" and we jumped around there. It was surprisingly amusing. At one point, these boys about a year younger than us came down and started jumping into the lake to swim. I was jealous, I didn't bring a bathing suit!

1:59 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor