Monday, May 4, 2009
IMBOREDMYHANDHURTSLETSHUG.
UGH! YUCKY ICKY NASTY NO FUN!Too much homework, no time to blog.
I just found out taht I have a project due tomorrow in french, and I just got 3 english projects due soon.
I can't wait for summer. Sun, beach, shopping, friends, etc.
Wow that sounded lame.
LOL, today Lillie, Susie, and Helen were standing on the bottom floor of the school,
and on the second floor, there is a part where it is open and there is railing, and you can see down to the bottom floor right?
So, Phyllis and I stood on that railing, without Susie, Lillie, and Helen noticing, and we took soaked paper twol and dripped it all over them. When they saw us again, we didn't say it was us, we said it was a boy named Cole.
So, when Cole came out of the gym from playing hockey, Helen, Lillie, and Susie pelted him with wet paper towel, and he had absoulutly no clue why (:
We are just so nice aren't we?
I HATE BROCHURES! THEY SUCK OK?
Yesterday I spent the entire day on the computer, yet I didn't come on here.
I have abosoultly no clue why. I guess I just wasnt in the mood.
I'm still sick :( Its not going away!
Tomorrow I have my final orchestra concert in this rink, which will become a stage and not a rink, and blah blah.
Hopefully that means that I wont have any more orchestra for the rest of the year!
Maybe? Possibly? Oh my gosh I do hope so. It gets REALLY boring playing the same songs over and over. Intrument players should know that.
laterrs.
4:14 PM