no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Friday, May 8, 2009
OMGOMGIMSOBOREDNOTCOOL.

I hate English homework, its really easy but it takes much to long to do.
It should die.

Today I bought my mother's present for mother's day. One of those electronic picture frames (:
I made her card by hand though.

We had no school today! It's one of those, curriculum teacher marking thing days. I love them.
Once a month (:

Yesterday I went to Lillie's house again and we made soft pretzels in her oven.
We dipped them in butter and cinnamon. They were tasty, but talk about fatty. I ate three (and they are not that big) and I could only eat my cauliflower for supper. I was sooo full, and usually I can eat a truck load of food, which is strange, because I don't gain that much weight.

I WISH THIS STUPID SWINE FLU WOULD DIE! It's taking over the news and that's all people talk about in school. I mean, hello. It's preventable. Just don't stick your fingers in your mouth, dress appropriately,
don't kiss people if they just got back from Mexico, the usual things.

Lately nothing interesting has been happening. Life has gotten boring.
At least for this week.

Short entry.

laterrs.

5:41 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor