no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Monday, May 11, 2009
YOUKNOWWHAT?SUCKIT,

I'm so tired.
And mad.

I was going to curl my hair for the first time in ever this morning, and then i found out my curling iron is broken. Annnddd I only used it once. Cry cry :(

I'm missing a lot of class lately due to this thing with the principal. I don't mind, I just hate getting behind on things. Thankfully, I don't have to miss math.
Not that I like it, its just takes 349738472389742 years to catch up once you're behind.

AHHHH!
I am going to camp next week with school! I'm excited, its one of those over night sleep in cabin deals. The food sucks, but its a really nice area, and we get to do archery. I am going to have a problem with my hair though, it always gets messed REALLY bad at these things, since i like to crawl through the woods and mud and such.
I need to think of some ideas for food to bring!

Today at school we did this thing in gym, where we have to "leap" over things, like, track and field junk. Now my legs kill. I must have pulled something D: Right on my left thigh. You didn't really need to know that but I felt like sharing ;D

I'm STARVING!
I just ate a cookie, but they're not very filling. I had more food, but SOME BUDDY likes to rampage my house and eat it all.

laterrs.

5:06 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor