no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
FLORIDAWITHBARAKOBAMAISTHEMAN
K, guys. Florida was
hooooooooooooooooooooooooot.But
sosososososo fun.
At one point, what my friends find funny is that this 16-17 year old guy stuck his head up beside me and whispered, "I'm picturing you naked." I jumped and looked at him and yelled "What?" and he goes, "Oh
shxt! You're not my girlfriend!" and runs away. I peed laughing.
I've been super lagging on keeping this blog up lately, so if there isn't anything for a week or so, that means I'm busy.
School is almost
overrrrrr ! FINALLY. I'm so sick of friends fighting and homework and looking nice and clean (well,
I'm not sick of being clean) and making sure your hair looks
ok. I want summer to come so i can wear whatever and look
however and not give a care about it.
I'm currently writing a story... for fun. Its about 10 pages long at the moment, size 12 font, which is pretty good. It is probably going to be the longest story I have ever written. I plan for it to be about 16 pages or so. So like, a short story. It's about this guy, and his friends, and someone gets shot, and yeah. It's entertaining to read and fun to right. I might post it up sometime.
I'm
soooo tired. I am also getting a headache starring at this screen. Maybe I should get off the computer.
Whoops, such a short post !
laterrs.
4:51 PM