no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
SOMEWHEREOVERTHERAINBOW!!

WOW I DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.
OH DANG.
I guess that just means that I have a life and am running out of time to do this type of thing... or maybe I've just forgotten? :D

Well today I was adventurous and I wore a dress to school :o I actually like dresses, but I HATE how they tend to ride up when its windy. We also had to take this big writing test thing or two hours, when it only took you 20 minutes to do. Just thought I'd mention that.

I'M GOING TO FLORIDA IN 2 DAYS! OMG. SO EXCITING. I'M GOING TO MEET MICKEY MOUSE FOR THE SECOND TIME!
I wonder if he'll remember me? ;)

Its so nice outside right now. Its the same temperature as inside, so it feels like you never leave outside, when you really are, and .. well yeah.

LOL HERE WE GO... I found this site off a friend, and its like a dress up site thing for girls 13+. Its actually really entertaining, because you download your own clothing and then they give you stuff for your person, and yeah. Its called Poupée Girl (Poupée, not poopy :/) and poupée means doll in french. Mine is over to the side.If you wanna sign up send me your email address and Ill refer you, and then we both get 30 Ribbons (the currency) to spend on more things :D


laterrs.

4:05 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor