no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Saturday, July 18, 2009
ABRACADABRA<-- DISGRACEOFHARRY

Wow. I totally forgot I had a blog.

Actually... I just didn't have anytime lately to think about the fact that I have a blog. Oh, so sad.
Wow, my music was soo outdated. I snazzed it all back up today ;D

I just got back from my summer camp. It was from the 11th to the 17th. It was pretty fun, but it was really cold this year, and kinda damp. That sucks, I like it when it is boiling hot outside. We canoed a lot, and now I'm convincing my mother to buy a canoe. She actually wants one now, so I think I'm going to be in luck.

We sleep in cabins with 7 other people. This year, most people were two years younger than me in my cabin, which was kinda strange, because the maturity levels were waaay off. I had Phyllis with me, and my friend Alicia from last year, so it turned out ok.

Soo many people broke stuff. The ambulance had to come twice D: They wouldn't let us go see what was happening so that sucks.

I'm getting excited for my annual trip to Redbay Ontario! I bet you have absolutely no idea where that is! LOL, its like this little cottage country, and we stay with my aunt who lives across the street from a small, but amazing beach. She also lives close to a beach community, called somethingorother, and it has lot's of fun shops down along a road that leads to a beach, and the beach is larger and sander there. There is also lot's of people my age, which I love.

WHOOO HOOO!

I saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince today. I didn't like it as much as the others :( At all. Not enough action! The relationships were really becoming more advanced and built up more. You could definitely see some more personality coming out! Can't wait for the next!

Well I suppose this is a fairly good amount of text.

laterrs.

8:36 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor