no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
CAMPINGWEWILLGOHIGHHO

I just had to drive back to camp.

My brother went to camp with an ear infection, and it has only been getting worse, so we had to go all the way there and take him home. He is planning on going back again tomorrow, but I'm NOT going for that drive again.
Sorry, I'm going to be sleeping.

I'm making a new layouttt! Weee! I hope to get it up soon. It's going to be sad, I really like this one, and from the comments in my cbox, other people think it looks nice too. :D Thanks dudes.

Ew, it's raining today. I HATE rain. Especially during the summer. When I move out, I wanted to move to Vancouver, but it turns out it's even rainier there than it is here. I don't know where I will live then. I just want to leave here, there is not enough action going on :/ Here is the HRM.

I FOUND SOME MORE MUSIC. Well, just one group. They're called EleventySeven. They are not bad. I like some of their songs, but not all. Apparently they are a Christen music group?
Or at least that's what it says all over YouTube, but I don't know.
Doesn't really matter, good music = happy Emily.

Love in your arms - EleventySeven



laterrs.

2:56 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor