no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Saturday, July 25, 2009
RAINNINGHEPHALUMPS

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!
New layout bud.
If you don't know how to navigate, there are links above the picture on the left. They will take you to my regular sidebar thingies.

Anyways. So in the last few days I was sick. I had a whole bunch of crap going on, and I don't think you want me to describe it. Icky. That's what gave me all the time to start my new layout. Plus, it rained everyday. I hate rain. I love sun. I like candy. Etc.

I went to Chapters, the bookstore, and I bought a book called Everlost. It's actually pretty good. Look into it. I also wrote down a bunch of books for me to borrow from the library, and to buy once I get more money.

It's suppose to be nice here all week, so I hope to get more swimming in, and a bunch of other things before it starts to rain elephants again. I find that summer this year is kinda boring, and really really wet. I want one of those summer's that happen in books. Just an adventurous summer, that's all.
BUT NOOOOO.

I wish I lived in one of those little beach towns that are hot all year, and everyone that lives around you, knows you. My house would be on a street leading to the ocean, or has a path that leads to a huge isolated beach, on the ocean. I want it to be about an hour from a high class busy city. I want to have very tight-knit friends that I never argue with, that also live in this little beach town. I think that would be fantastic. I don't want to live there when I'm just an adult, I really want to live there now.

8:30 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor