no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Monday, August 24, 2009
HURRICANETORNADOTSUNAMIOHMY!

I went to Ontario :L

No blogger access where I was staying, sucks huh? I'd think so.

It was kinda freakish there though, because we were staying with relatives, and on the day we had to leave to go home there was a major tornado warning going on. As we drove from my relatives cottage to their actual house, we passed an area where a tornado actually touched-down, and the houses were completely blown apart.
Turns out some 11 year old died too D:

Then, when we got to their house, we heard about hurricane Bill, which was going to hit my home, in Nova Scotia. The problem was, it was going to skim us the day that we were to be driving home, and duhh, its not safe to drive in 130km winds D: So we ended up staying in Ontario longer than preferred.

BUT NOW I'M HOME :D

I WENT SHOPPING AND BOUGHT STUFF FOR SCHOOL YAY. Not that I like school, I just like school supply and clothing and shoe shopping :D I need new sneakers, mine are all busted up :/

I have much to unpack, so this post is not long at all.

laters.

5:33 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor