no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
ISRSLYWANTTOGOSEETHEPYRAMIDSNOW
I
was going to go buy new sneakers today, but Phyllis called, so I decided to go tomorrow.
I want to go to an amusement park :D One with all those corny little rides that make you want to vomit. Not really an amusement park then, more like a fair. I'm just in the mood for one, okay?
One of my friends came home from
EGYPT on Wednesday, and I ran into her yesterday at the mall. Apparently, in
Egypt, they don't have seat belts in the back seats of taxi's, so if you got in a car accident, then you would end up in the dashboard in the front window. My friend (Susie) ended up on the dashboard of a taxi D: The taxi driver smashed into a car ahead of them D: They had to go to the hospital, and didn't get to go to the pyramids :(:(:(
That would have ruined my entire trip, but she already saw them the last time she was there, and this trip was mainly for visiting family. She told me all her cousins were super fat, but it turns out that they all have 6packs :S Just had to add that in.
I honestly have nothing to write about. ):
laterrs.
1:09 PM