no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Thursday, August 27, 2009
LETSGOTOTHEPETTINGZOO!

Don't trust Urban Dictionary. Ever. In fact, don't even click onto that website.

NO YOU GUYS CANNOT HAVE MY PET MOOSE. Don't even think of me giving it up as an option. You selfish greedy non-Canadians. *bickers*

Phyllis invited me yesterday to stay at her house for supper, they were having lamb. I never had lamb before, but I bet it just tastes like everything else, meaty. Lamb is srsly strange animal to eat too :/ its like, eating a.. camel :S

Oh yum. Camel.


While I'm on the topic of animals, I have a question. WHY ARE THERE NO COWS ON THIS PLANET THAT ARE WHITE WITH BLACK SPOTS?! I spent two weeks in the country this summer, and there was soo many cows. But they were all brown, black, and white-ish-beige. None looked like the original "cow". D: So sad.

Damn, now I want to go to the zoo.

And eat a hamburger :D

laterrs.

1:59 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor