no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Monday, August 31, 2009
SO,HOWMANYGERMSDOYOUOWN?
Well today I am going to be working on the coding for Phyllis' new layout (: She doesn't know how yet.. so that makes it my job. She wants to learn how, but I'm NOT looking forward to it. If you know how to code HTML and CSS you'd know that teaching it is not the easiest thing to do.
School in two days.. excited and not. I wish I could put all my enemies into a blender and when I pour them out they'd be different people. I hate all the 'drama' that happens at school. So, so lame.
Tomorrow I'm going to Susie's, with two others. Knowing us it will be pretty entertaining.
Blah. I better get back to work (Phyllis' layout)
How many germs live on your keyboard? <- title says it all. UMYUCK.
laterrs.
1:55 PM