no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Monday, September 21, 2009
AVERAGEDAY;DULL ««
So today was boring as usual.
With my lovely immature classmates and all.
In french some people and I had to head upstairs with this teacher person to play this
"game". The
"game" ended up us being bored as heck writing a lame interview to
"record", all in french. Like, wtheck? Heh, when it was Chris' and Nathan's turn they decided to make every sentence have the number 69 in it :/ Yes yes.. So they were like
;"Hello, welcome to the news, channel 69!"
"Today we heard of a fire on 69th street at building 69!"
"69 people died out of 6069! Such a pity!"
"I'm starving, I could eat 69 cows right about now."
"Me too, let's go to diner 69 shall we?"
"That is it from 69 news channel!"And they laughed
so hard Chris started choking, his face went freaking, volcano red, and I swear he was about to laugh so hard he'd puke. And Nathan.. he
did puke. All in his mouth though. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
So besides that boring event,
nothing happened.
DANG I'M
SICK. My nose is all runny and my throat
hurts. Boo hoo. OMG RUN AWAY I HAVE SWINE! I lied. I just have a lovely head cold ): I
hate being sick. I know who's fault it is too, ehem, and yes. I felt like sneezing all over everyone at school to make them sick too.
Just because.laterrs,
5:01 PM