no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
IMHARRYPOTTERANDSCHOOLISFORLOSERS!
I'M HARRY POTTER IS SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS!I went to Susie's today (:
We looked at her laptop (one of the mini ones) laid in the grass outside, ate all her chocolate, threw food on the ground (eh hem, Phyllis) browsed the Internet some more, walked outside, blah blah blah, blah blah, bleck. It was actually really fun. She gave me a necklace from Egypt with Cleopatra on it :D
See?

School starts tomorrow for me :( I have so much crap to lug all the way there. I have to walk tomorrow, because my mom decided to take my brother instead D: My dad will be sleeping ^^
That means I have to walk. THE LONG FREAKING 20 MINUTES.
Yeah yeah, if my dad read that he would have said
"Oh, well we had to walk for 3 hours to get to school, and the bus ride took one hour alone!" Well blah, my school is closer, but it's still irritating.
Blah blah. I think I said that word a lot.
Boring. I'm boring. Life is boring. You're boring. I'm bored :/
I'll post again tomorrow if I get a chance, if not?
Tuff luck bub.laterrs.
6:25 PM