no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Monday, September 14, 2009
LIKEYOUIMAGINEDWHENYOUWEREYOUNG
One month from yesterday is my birthday :[ I don't want to get older. I wish I could zap myself back to age 12 and stay like that a while longer. Older = more work. I'm lazy enough when it comes to work as it is. I'm turning 15 :] Compared to some of you people, that seems young :3
Phyllis was over today. I helped her finish up her snazzy little layout for her blog, because she is not content with hers atm. It went well, and now I just need to code it (:
Life has been dull, nothing really happens.
Oh, well today at lunch the stupid vice principal made Phyllis, Susie, Lillie, Emily S, and myself clean the "storage room". There is a shnapp load of school supplies in there that we will probably never use :/ I don't know why we had to organize it all, probably because the vice was too lazy. You know? I'm lazy too >:[
Orchestra and violin start this week :[ How I hate playing the violin. The most exciting part of it last year was when we got to play "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid. At least in grade 11 (heh, two years.. gah) we are going on a trip to New York :] I srsly want to go.
laterrs,
5:12 PM