no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Saturday, September 19, 2009
NEVEREATRAWFISHYUCK

I should go find something to eat for supper, but I'm seriously lazy. My parents are out at a friends surprise birthday, so my brother and I are going to be alone for a while.

I have a little more homework to do. I honestly can't wait to be done of it. I can't wait for Christmas. Will summer come again fast please?

I want to watch War Of the Worlds later. I'm going to have to watch it with my brother, since Phyllis wouldn't watch it with me yesterday.

I wish I could play the guitar, I want to know how to play the pirates of the Caribbean songs and the unwinding cable car song by anberlin. I wonder what the 30h!3 songs would sound like acoustic... I'll have to go onto YouTube.

I need more people to talk to on msn, everyone is boring me ): I only talk to like, 10 of the 60 or so people I have. A quarter of them don't even come online. So you should comment in my cbox and ask to add me ;)

I had a really big urge to go take pictures five minutes ago, but when I turned on my camera, I found the battery completely dead. Onto the charger it goes.

laterrs,

7:10 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor