no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
PARTYPARTYPARTYYY!

At lunch a few of my friends went out for lunch (as appose to eating in the gym) and we ate at McDonald's ;D I get its all unhealthy and stuff, but I can't help it, I LOVE their fries. They are the best fries ever.

I still have a sore throat and stuffy nose. I hope its over by Friday, because that's when Lillie is having her party. I have a feeling there is going to either be a lot of people, or not many at all. Last year it was fun. We went outside because we all got too hot, and some of the guys started ressling on the grass. The neighbour who is elderly called the police because he thought someone was getting raped D: And yes. The police actually DID come. They thought our friend Brett was 17 and shouldn't be at a 13 year olds party and questioned him :S Hes tall, but c'mon. Lillie is 11 months younger than me :o

I'm going over a little earlier on Friday to help put away breakables and to burn some CD's, since she doesn't have an iPod dock, or an iPod for that matter.

I have a crap load of homework,

laterrs,

3:54 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor