no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
THEDRUGGIESARECOMING!
Lillie's party last night. Whoop whoop.
I preferred the one last year, but this year it was still fun. Phyllis, Rayne (Lillie's friend) and Phoenix and I pretty much hung out the entire night. Why was Phoenix with us? Because he likes Rayne, a little
too much. Sad thing is, they both are dating someone else. But whatever, if they want to act all
retarded then that's not my business :D
At one point someone kept calling our friend Taylor saying they were going to come and
"crash" Lillie's party. I mean,
yeah right. At one point though, it was quite funny. There was this car across the street, and everyone was so sure it was the guys threatening to come crash Lillie's house.
Taylor called them back and asked them where they were. They said in a silver Honda, which was the exact car that was across the street. She told them to flick on a light, and a small light went on in the car. So Elizabeth, Melissa, and Lillie decided to be crazy and get the licence plate number :/
LOL, buuuttt, they went and got it, and Elizabeth got really excited and yelled
"YES! LICENCE PLATE NUMBER E30 657 (thatsnottheactualnumber) LET'S CALL THE COPS!" and everyone was like,
"Sshhh!" and as soon as we got back inside, we looked out the window and saw about 8 teenagers run up from Lillie's private dock yelling
"Oh sh*t!" and rushing into the car.
Turns out we got the wrong car. The creepers were not in a car, they were lying to us. We just made some 18-20 year olds run because they thought we called the police on them.
Whoopsies.AND THEN, Rayne and I slept over at Lillie's in her living room. I got to sleep on the big couch, Lillie on a mattress, and Rayne on the small couch. Apparently she slept quite crippled. I stayed today until around 2:40pm. We spent a lot of that time in our PJ's playing with balloons and on msn. (:
Anyways, I suppose thats long enough summary.
laterrs,
8:37 PM