no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
YOURFACESTINKS :(
Well. Tomorrow is our picture day :/ I hate picture day, the photos never turn out the way you want them to. OMG. Is their picture day in high school? I have no idea :/
I'm so little :c
Today at school I wore these flats that I really like, but they completely butchered my feet :/ I have three blisters on both. I hate blisters, they are disgustinggggg.
Plus, as an added bonus, they hurt like heck.
There was this girl that no one likes with her friends walking in front of me on the way home, and this kid walks past thegirl and sniffs the air, he then twisted his face all up, grabbed is throat and his nose and pretended to to be choking. Thegirl's friends were all, "that's not niceee". Then the boy grabbed his throat harder and ran off, and thegirl goes "OMG did that little boy have asthma? He needs help!" and her friends went "OMG noo, he was saying you stink."
I found it actually kinda funny, but it was mean too, obv.
LOL AND YESTERDAY;
There was a mob of kids outside this ladies lawn, all screaming and running in circles yelling "OMG! SHE'S GOT A KNIFE!" and I'm like, Ohhkayyyy... & I still haven't seen this lady yet right? Well then one kid walks right up to her and yells "SHE GOT NO KNIFE! JUS A BUNCH O'STICKS!" and I saw the lady, and she was like, not moving :S She was just standing there starring at the kids. 10 minutes after the kids were like gone, she was like, still standing there :/
OHDANG. I have homework. I dislike homework C:
That means I have to goo.
laterrs,
3:44 PM