no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
FAME!IMNOTGUNNALIVEFOREVER!
So fame was good.
The annoying catchy theme song will be stuck in my head for days though. I find myself being all impulsive and searching the song up on youtube. It's repeating over and over and over.
FAME!I'm constantly biting my nails. One of these days, when I'm like 70, they are going to fall off. Then, some little kid is going to look at my hands and be like
"EW! Mom she has no finger nails!" and I'll be like
"This is why you don't bite your nails kiddies!" and then the kid will start crying and run away.
Ahh dang. I just consumed
25 starbursts. That might not sound like a lot, but really, it is. I'm going to be
PEEING starbursts. Especially since I had another 25 of them last night. They're just
so tasty I couldn't stop.
I got a shockwave of cbox comments in the past two days. I feel special.
Keep at it guys
xDThere are a lot of creepy movies coming out lately that no one wants to go see because they're creepy. Like what
is this! There is a movie coming out about a dude who kills himself, turns into a vampire, and runs away to the circus. I mean,
c'mon. You must be running out of ideas or something.
laterrs,
4:42 PM