no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Friday, October 23, 2009
GUESSIMTAKINGABREAK!
Wow.I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up going on a
hiatus, because I haven't been in the mood for like, a week to blog. I might not be here for a few days longer than usual, so if I take a while to reply to your tag's, please don't think I
hate your guts and I wish you'd die. That's not true.
I'M JUST SO BUSY.We have so much homework lately! Its insane. Probably after November fourth I will be back to my normal (post every other day) and I will definitely say what happened during my Halloween, as I'm
not exactly going trick-or-treating this year. My neighbours thought it was crazy that I went last year. I'd go to their doors and they'd be like
"Heh, you're still getting candy?" and I was like "Yeah... I'm not /that/ old." and they said "Oh well.. ok.." and gave me less candy than the little kids in front of me.
But whatever,
I'm going to dress up as a scarecrow and scare little kids instead
(:so yeah,
HAITUSING!LATERRZ,
5:46 PM