Saturday, October 3, 2009
IFYOURTHEBIRDIMTHEWORM
Yeah, I have a headache, and yeah, it
hurts.That's what headaches do. They
hurt.
It wont go away. I sniffed some perfume and that just made it like, 10 times worse. Then I sniffed some vinegar that got on my hands and that worsened it even more. Just
don't smell things when you have a headache.
I was at the mall today with my friends. We tried on some of these fancy expensive dresses in this store, in the same change room hehe. Well, it turns out that only one person is allowed in a change room at a time (Uhm,
more the merrier isn't it?) so we got in trouble D: Pffff. If we're considering buying a dress, then why can't we try it on in the same room ?! WERE NOT BEING NAUGHTY OR
ANYTHING. It's just easier to use the same room, since the change rooms are so far apart in the store.
We ran into Melissa who was wondering if I'd push her over the railing in the mall, so she'd land on the escalator on the landing below. She said she'd survive the jump, I said she'd break her legs. We left then.
I'm going to see fame tonight... with my
MOTHER. I want to see this, and so does she, and all my friends already went, so why not. I hope its good, I heard it was.
Dancing and singing makes me want to dance and sing too though, so I'll have to try and contain myself, or else I might scare the people sitting near me in the theatre. Sure, I can dance. But sing?
Ehhh....I WAS
TOTALLY COMPLIMENTED ON EMMA'S SITE; LOOK AT THIS:
(click to make it bigger)

I feel so special :D Visit her through her name in my cbox (:
laterrs,
5:10 PM