no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Friday, October 9, 2009
IHAVEABIGBRUISE :(

Tonight I'm going downtown for some ghost walk thingy. I'm not totally sure what we're going to do, but I'm going with mah franns.

I kinda want it to rain. I'm addicted to rain. Is that strange? I really want to get soaked again, but I don't want to get sick. My least favorite head-type cold is sore throats. I prefer sneezing than sore throats, and I prefer coughing over sneezing. BUTT, I HATE the feeling when you're in class, and you REALLY have to cough, but its so quiet you don't want to, because you don't want everyone staring. So, you try to make a grunt. But then the grunt sounds like you're going to the washroom in your pants :/ Then you start hacking.
Then everyone stares.

I have to go to my grandmother's on Sunday for thanksgiving.
OMG I LIVE IN CANADA.
SO THAT MEANS THANKSGIVING IS BEFORE HALLOWEEN.

Understand? I hope so. Why is the American thanksgiving in November and ours in October? I really don't know. What I do know is that I don't have to go to school on Monday. Muahaha.

Want to know whats annoying and disturbing? You know how when your friends decide to be funny, and they kick you in the butt? Well since I'm a heck load taller than my friends, they always end up kicking me in the back of my thigh. Now, I have a big purple bruise. Stupid huh?

laterrs,

4:03 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor