no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Monday, October 5, 2009
LOSERSANDPROFANITY
OKOK SO.On the way home, there are these loser children who think it's funny to pick on people twice their height and 4-5 years older than them. Yeah yeah, they pick on me. They pull our hair and yell at us, so pretty soon I'm going to yell at them Dx Like,
"SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING POOR LOSER CHILD" and then maybe they'll go away. I hope.
Have you ever played the penis game? Yeah well we were playing it in the
"book" room at school. (It's basically a small storage room for books) And there is a class room right next to it. So we were playing, and I needed to go to the washroom. So Phyllis and I left, and it turns out that the classroom door beside us was
wide open, and you could hear everything our other friends were saying in the book room. I take it the teacher's meeting next door heard a heck of a lot of PENIS!
Tee hee.I finished my science project, and then we got another one today. I hate our science teacher. Hes such a..
loser :/ I mean, HELLO.
HE COLLECTS SHOES. He's not gay, he just really likes shoes. D:
K, so short post. I have nothing to talk about today (:
Vote for me for president.
laterrs,
4:52 PM