no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
ONTHEWEEKENDIEAT&SLEEP.
Friday;;;;
I went to the movies to see
The Stepfather. It wasn't as scary as I hoped for, but it was ok. Half way through though, I
severely kinked my back & neck, and every time I moved my head it felt like my muscles were being stretched
across the theatre.
AND OF COURSE, the sides of the seats are curved forward for comfort, but it ain't so great when you want to put your shoulders back to fix the
MAD PAIN that's going on in your back.
Saturday I woke up. Back and neck
still hurt. Went to mall and didn't buy anything. Did homework. Watched a movie. Went to bed.
SUNDAY, I really don't know.
After all, its only 11:14 in the am.
I'll probably stay home all day doing homework and random things here and there on the computer. I never do much on the weekends.
Weekend = relax.So that's all :(
laterrs,
laterrs,
lard,
laterrs,
11:10 AM