no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Thursday, October 15, 2009
TIMETOBEALLCASUAL.

There is something wrong with me, I'm constantly in pain or I'm sick. It's school, its spreading disease! No wonder everyone is ending up in the hospital with sicknesses, we're poisoning ourselves by going to school. I have a headache.

My throat is really itchy, on the outside. I don't have a rash or anything, or like, fungus growing there, its just REALLY itchy. It wont stop D:

There is a dance at my school tonight, but being the cool kid that I am, I'm not going. Our dances are not that great. The music is really loud, and the gym smells, and it doesn't get dark fast enough because we have stupid skylights. The skylights are moldy too, so it casts a greenish color over everything. You see why I don't go now?

You know what I feel like doing? I feel like playing Sims. Not on my PS2, but on the computer. I haven't played it in ages. I kind of want to buy the 3rd one, I like how you can customize the people so much more, considering that's probably one of my favorite things to do on it.

I got new nail polish and I can make these cool designs on my nails with it. Look:


Yeah well, that's about all I have to say. School may be getting busier, but that doesn't mean its getting any more amusing.

laterrs,

3:55 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor