no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
YOULOSTAYAGLASSUS?
Today's been dandy.So I got my bangs cut back from side swept to regular again. I usually have regular bangs for two weeks, then side swept for two. It keeps me entertained, I guess you could say.
Tomorrow we're heading to my grandmothers. I have the choice of sharing a bed with my brother, or my cousin Sarah (who is my age/grade) and I don't like either choice.
AT ALL. My brother smacks his lips and tongue while he sleeps, which makes me want to
crawl through the walls. And Sarah, well, she yells.
Loud. Like, last time she slept at my house she had an entire conversation about grilled cheese sandwiches with herself.
If I'm lucky, I'm going to snag my own bed D:I just finished most of my homework, thank gosh. I hate homework. & lot's of it over thanksgiving? C'mon.
So the ghost walk was fun. We had this little tour guide who lead our group around downtown telling us about supposed ghosts that live down there.
Apparently,
10 dollars sounds like glasses.Phyllis and I were walking through this building, because she thought she dropped her 10 bucks. She kept chanting
"ten dollars ten dollars ten dollars" over and over so maybe someone nice who found it would return it. Well, we past this man and this kid, and Phyllis is chanting. She goes "Ten dollars ten dollars" and the man goes
"You losta ya glassus?" in this strong accent, so in my head I was like "wtpoopman". So I go "No, she lost her ten dollars" and he goes
"Glassus? Ya lost ya glassus? Ovah there!" and points. So it was pretty amazing.
laterrs,
5:21 PM