no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Monday, November 16, 2009
CAUSE SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

I haven't posted in a while. I'll be back on and off now.
I've been lazy and lazy. Plus, I was sorta on hiatus. So leave me alone.

Halloween was fun, lol that was so long ago. I'm not getting into details.

Hmmm..

I SO BADLY WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT, OMFREAKINGLORDIE.
I don't care if they suckkk, I just want to! No one ever comes here for some reason. We're not a popular enough area and I guess we're too broke to afford anyone good.
If I want to see anyone that I've heard of, I have to go to freaking Ontario, or Vancouver, because people actually go to sing there. Freaking freaking freaking freaking!

Nova Scotia sucks. I'm leaving.

I KNOW;

Christmas list #1:
1.LAPFREAKINGTOP
2.iPod nano
3.Short black fabric ankle boots with large gold/brass buckles on the sides
4.My two front teeth.

Ignore number four, I was attempting to be witty.

Orchestra trip Friday/Saturday. SO NOT EXCITED. I have no friends going. I'm going to end up hanging out with people who wear no socks in their sneakers, their tee shirts on top of their sweaters, and a skirt as a shirt. I'm going to have a ball :D

laterrs,

4:38 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor